- call2themarketplace.com is committed to the protection of your privacy. Your privacy is very important to us and we understand how important it is to you. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do with your personal data and why we do it.
Definitions we use in this privacy notice
- The Service” means services we provide to you as a ministry; including prayer, support groups, email updates, invitations to church events and any other activities undertaken at thebusinessbishop.com in service to its partners and audience
- “you” means you as a member, worker or visitor at events, or visitor to our website. In this relationship between us, you should be considered the Data Subject as defined within the context of the GDPR and UK data protection law.
- “us”, “we” and “our” refers to call2themarketplace.com. In the relationship between us, thebusinessbishop.com should be considered the Data Controller (the Service Provider) as defined within the context of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK data protection law. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
How do we use your information?
- To keep you informed on upcoming events or groups which we feel will be of interest to you.
- If you are a worker or are involved in any ministry at iCC, we will use your information to keep you informed on upcoming events, meetings, or any new groups or ministries at our church. We will also use your data to keep you informed about when you are scheduled to serve at church.
- If you have filled out a visitor form in which you have given us explicit consent to add your personal information to our database (the database we use to store subject’s data), email you, call you or text you in relation to the services we provide as a church.
Our lawful basis for processing data is:
Legitimate interest –
- When you sign-up for a business bishop event and we communicate with you about that event, both before the event, and in follow up after the event.
- Where you have engaged with us at a church service or event or by email, or you have approached us independently for information about The Service. We will only use your contact details to respond to your enquiry.
- To process any financial donations you make to our ministry and to ensure they are recorded correctly.
- Where you have voluntarily subscribed to the ministry’s mailing list, through our website and explicitly consented to receiving our emails
- If you have filled out a visitor form, in which you have given us explicit consent to add you to our mailing list database, email you, text or call you regarding the service we provide.
- If you have signed up to an event, we will only add you to our database if you have consented for us to do so.
- If you are giving financially to our ministry, certain information from givers is legitimately needed for the purposes of UK Gift Aid reclaims and must be held on record for up to six years and we must be able to demonstrate a clear link between the giver, the declaration and the donation.
Your rights as an individual
- You have the right to unsubscribe at any time from receiving emails and/ or any communication from us. You can do this by simply clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button on any of our emails. In such cases your information will be removed from our dbase.
Sharing your information
- The information we hold about you will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used exclusively by thebusinessbishop.com for the purposes outlined in this privacy notice. We will only share your data with third parties if required to do so by law.
How secure is your information?
- We take security very seriously and will do everything within our power to keep your information safe.
Viewing the information we hold about you
- You may request information on all the information the business bishop holds about you by simply emailing us at: email@example.com